Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thank You for the Comments

Thank you to those who have left a comment. Thank you also to those who have sent me emails after the session. I have received quite a few more emails than blog comments, probably because that is what people are familiar with. We'll bring them around, though! ;-)

I want to point out to those who have left comments and to those who may do so in the future, that your comments first come to me in an email. I then must choose to publish the comment to the blog. This is for purposes of moderating comments for spam, etc. The result is that comments will not show up immediately. Note that I do not see your email address when your comment comes in via email and I also cannot respond to the email.

I rarely check that email account over the weekend, so comments currently will not get published until Monday. If readers feel that this is detrimental, I can make it a point to review the comments and publish them over the weekend. Please let me know your thoughts.

0 comments: